Stunning 592sqm country home on a perfect level acre (Park and enter from Eridge Park Rd)
12 Tirrikee Lane Burradoo
5 bed | 5 bath | 3 carCustom built 4 year old house and garden with every imaginable luxury.
Beautiful living areas, complete with open fireplace, rumpus room and study. Expansive bifold double glazed doors facing north and east open to a superb alfresco area from an expansive dining room with its own bar and custom-built cabinetry.
The kitchen will impress the most hardened of house hunters and overlooks the level garden and rural land beyond. The adjoining butler's pantry is the size of many kitchens today.
With ensuite bathrooms for every bedroom, the accomodation is extraordinary. Additional rooms for home offices, hobbies, gym, cinema or overflow accommodation complete this luxury lifestyle offering.
- Built with recycled sand-stock bricks, slate roof, copper valleys and ridge capping
- 10' coffered ceilings with decorative cornices
- American oak timber floors
- Multiple living, work or recreational rooms
- Kitchen with Miele dishwasher, 600mm Miele double wall oven with warming drawer, Bosch gas cooktop, stone benches and externally flued range hood
- Enormous, fully equipped butler's pantry
- Expansive laundry and mud room with powder room and internal access to triple garage
- All bedrooms with ensuites and either walk-in or built-in robes
- All ensuites with heated towel rails and under-floor heating
- Master with lounge area, walk-in robe and ensuite with double shower and sauna
- Under-floor Hydronic heating throughout the ground floor
- Double-glazed windows and doors
- Open fireplace
- Ducted hydronic cooling system.
- 10kw solar power system
- Purpose-built machinery shed with under ground 100,000 litre water tank, loads of storage and an attic room
- Fully automated irrigation system for the entire property, fed by the water tank
- Approval for a bore
- NBN connected
- Close to Bowral town centre and the areas best schools
- 4315 sqm (approx)
- 592 sqm (approx)