Beautiful new home on half an acre in prestige estate
4 Lindsay Road Moss Vale
4 bed | 2 bath | 2 carStunning new home in elevated position with beautiful rural vistas. Hydronic heating throughout. 7.5Kw solar power. Double glazed windows. Backs on to the origal homestead of the old farm. Beautiful big kitchen with 7 sets of drawers, oversized butlers pantry and heated mud room.
Master bedroom with dual access walk through robe and en suite. Underfloor heating in both bathrooms.
Great level areas with potential to further maximise the position and potential.
The sizeable alfresco is north west facing and leads onto landscaped gardens sporting mainly native planting and ample lawn space to create your ideal outside living area – be that pool, vegie garden, orchard or manshed.
Situated just 500m from the Moss Vale High School and a km from the town centre, this home is ideal for a family – far enough away from the thronging crowds - close enough to make everything accessible.
Thoughtful and non-standard features include:
• Double glazing and increased insulation – helping maintain a constant temperature all year and minimise your energy costs
• Hydronic heating (natural gas) – healthier and cost effective option to suit our climate
• Fans throughout – to enhance airflow when needed
• 7.2 kw Solar system feeding into the grid – or better still, ready for your battery instal to have your supplier pay you!!
• Butlers pantry – with sink
• Up-sized laundry/mud room with plenty of storage
• 40m stone benchtops in kitchen, butlers and laundry
• Underfloor heating and heated towel rails in both bathrooms, along with Caesarstone vanities
• Solid doors for better acoustics
• Plumbing accessible to the fridge for water dispensing
• Deeper skirtings and 3 step coving
• NBN connection application made
* Grass in images has been added in photoshop as it is just been planted..
- 2117 sqm (approx)
- 250 sqm (approx)
View By Appointment
02 4889 8555
02 4889 8555